Parts Associate - Jacksonville
High Reach Company, the best privately owned aerial equipment rental company in Florida, is looking to hire a Parts Associate. We are looking for a qualified and ambitious individual to join our fast paced growing company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administers the supply of parts to shop mechanics, other branches and customers
- Administers and assist with the operations of the Parts Department in order to maintain appropriate inventories and minimize costs
- Assist other branches in the location difficult-to-find parts
- Assure the maintenance of the department is in good order and in accordance with safely requirements
- Administers and assist the completion and processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Helps ensure that the Parts Department vehicles and equipment are in good working order
- Assist with the maintenance of the Parts Inventory Records
- Perform other duties assigned as by the manager
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Family Owned and Operated
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Job Type: Full-time
High Reach Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and follows all FMCSA and DOT rules and regulations.
If you are a current employee, contact your Supervisor if you are interested in applying.
Please email Applications to: HumanResources@high-reach2.com