Outside Sales Representative
High Reach Company, the best privately owned aerial equipment rental company in Florida, is looking to hire an Outside Equipment Rental Rep for our South Florida branch. We are looking for a qualified and ambitious self-driven individual to join our fast-paced growing company. Our Outside Equipment Rental Rep will play a major role in the South Florida area to create new revenue, nurturing and servicing existing customers in the aerial equipment rental industry.
Job Description and Requirements
- Daily maintenance and management of territories and revenue growth including visits to various customer job sites and offices
- Must be able to plan and develop a growing list of clients/customers with consistent discipline to communicate thru telephone, email, internet, etc.
- Outside Equipment Rental Rep will need to place Cold Calls to previous and new potential customers and follow thru to develop and continue a business relationship.
- Proven track record with 3-5 years of Outside Sales Experience in the Construction Industry
- Must have strong sales background and excellent customer service skills
- Personal and professional integrity
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Support all team members
- Outside Equipment Rental Rep must have computer skills - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Outside Equipment Rental Rep must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Driving History
- Must be 21 years of age
- Forklift and AWP certification is a plus
- Bilingual is preferred
Additional related experience may include: Rental Sales - Inside and Outside, Management experience and Construction experience
- Competitive Pay based on Experience
- 401k with Company Match Program
- Paid Vacation
- Company Sales Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone and Laptop
If you meet the above requirements of our Outside Equipment Rental Rep position, please apply today!!
The Duties and Responsibilities listed shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
High Reach Company strives to be the customer's first choice in the industry. We aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the correct and proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we are also a friendly and professional company. Our employees are our GREATEST asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email Application to HumanResources@high-reach2.com